Mobility and materials for Lightweight: A look on the European funding opportunities.
On February, 25th POLYMERIS partnered with a French Cluster, I-TRANS, to host a webinar on European funding opportunities to support Lightweight related projects. The webinar, held in French, aimed at presenting to French companies the dynamism around European projects and how they can take part in the adventure.
The webinar was a great opportunity for POLYMERIS to present their projects RIGHTWEIGHT and AMULET together with the network ELCA.
Program of the webinar :
- RIGHTWEIGHT : support for innovative projects in the sector of automotive and aeronautic
- AMULET : Promoting innovation capabilities of European SMEs in lightweight technologies
- S-ACCESS: opportunity of SMEs in lightweight technology to access America, Canadian and Norwegian markets
- ELCA: Supports towards international markets for SMEs in lightweight technologies
- STARS (STrategic Alliances boosting Railway SMEs): a support for SMEs to adopt high technologies.